Why should I register?
There are many advantages to joining a registry that is relevant to your condition. The Global FKRP Registry aims to:
- facilitate patient recruitment for clinical trials – registered patients may be able to participate in trials more easily;
- accelerate research into new therapies for FKRP-related conditions;
- keep registered patients informed about research results, such as new treatments for FKRP-related conditions;
- help specialists gain more knowledge about the prevalence, the epidemiology and the natural history of FKRP-related conditions;
- help achieve equal care for all patients with FKRP-related conditions worldwide;
- help raise the urgently needed funds for further research.